We specialise in home produced pork and lamb products born and raised on our farm in Napton.
We take traceability and sustainability very seriously and consider the welfare of our animals the highest priority.
We offer catering services from our 1965 Citroen H Van, and can travel anywhere in the UK.
Our menu is constantly changing as we try new ways of serving our food. This is a taste of what we offer - if there's something that you would like to discuss with us, please give us a call or drop us an email.
● Pork sausages served with braised onions and grainy mustard
● Home made pork and apple burgers served with Sparkenhoe Red Leicester cheese
● Home made minted lamb burgers served with lemon mint and yoghurt dressing and salad leaves
● Slow roasted shredded pork flavoured with sweet chilli sauce, served in a freshly baked roll with home made pickle, crackling crumbs and crisp lettuce
● Slow roasted leg of organic lamb served in a freshly baked roll with home made mint and apple jelly.
● Pork strips marinated with gluten free soy sauce, star anise, ginger and garlic served with salad leaves
● Spicy lamb koftas served with lemon mint and yoghurt dressing and salad leaves
● Lamb strips marinated in olive oil with lemon juice, herbs and garlic, served with lemon mint and yoghurt dressing, salad leaves, pomegranate seeds and drizzled with pomegranate molasses
● All served in a khobez wrap.
● Deep fried organic halloumi cheese served in a khobez wrap with lemon mint and yoghurt dressing, salad leaves, pomegranate seeds and drizzled with pomegranate molasses
● Mediterranean vegetables braised in olive oil, served in a freshly baked roll (Vegan)
● Chickpea and sweet corn burgers served in a freshly baked roll with salad leaves (Vegan)
● Home made coleslaw - this can be made as a vegan dish if requested
All of our vegetarian and vegan dishes are prepared away from our dishes containing meat.
We offer homemade jellies and sauces, as well as tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and chilli sauce.
Our meats can be accompanied by home made coleslaw, salad leaves, tomato and home pickled cucumber, and home made sauerkraut.
We offer a breakfast/brunch menu comprising our own bacon and sausages, locally sourced free-range eggs, and if requested, freshly baked croissants and patisseries.
We can serve chips if requested in advance.
Please ask if there is anything that you would like that is not listed above.